Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Frog Queen

 

Runescape always seem to come up with something to make you more aware of the need to be respectful to others when playing the game.

I wonder if the message is, to do that in real life?

I was at Barbarian Village trying to smash the level 7 Barbarian and the level 8 Barbarian Women into oblivion. I was not paying attention to anything else, as there were a lot of others doing the same thing. Lot of competition for each barbarian.

All if a sudden there were frogs all over the place, I did not pay any attention to them, ( they were in the way) and kept on whacking barbarians, I guess I was rude to them for I found myself in a swamp hopping around as a frog.

I am sure that there were others who were rude but I did not meet them in the Frog Swamp.

I had lost everything so I thought so I checked with some of the frogs and they were happy that I got smoked.
I finally hopped around till I found the Frog queen and said I was sorry for being so rude.


She scolded me, and zoom I was back to where I come from without losing anything, but had gained some knowledge. Thats a good thing.

Related Tags: runescape hacks, runescape cheats, runescape tips, runescape character, runescape 2, runescape money, role playing game, runescape clan, runescape help, runescape forum, runescape scams, runescape loans, runescape money cheats, runescape quest help

1 Comments:

Blogger SingleGrrl said...

Ah! Your first random event? :)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home