Thursday, January 26, 2006

Shantay Pass

 

Just south of Al Kharid is Shantay Pass.

I thought I would check out that area since I was there, but I could not get through the gate.

Tried the controls but they did not work, at least they did not work for me.

It generally tells you if it is only a members only.

The Bank there is not the normal bank and I could not open the chest there, at least the gaurds there did not attack me.

I checked all along the fence to the water and all along the other side up as far as the Duel
Arena and could not find a way through that way as well.

Any one know where the location of the Jolly Bear Inn?

Related Tags: runescape hacks, runescape cheats, runescape tips, runescape character, runescape 2, runescape money, role playing game, runescape clan, runescape help, runescape forum, runescape scams, runescape loans, runescape money cheats, runescape quest help

2 Comments:

Blogger Man said...

The shantay pass is members only...

5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Jolly Boar INN,is located in varrock.Firat go to varrock townsquare,then go south.The INN has a barbarian woman and some woman and man.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home