Sunday, January 08, 2006

Fishing for Bigger Fish

 

Fishing, cooking and cutting wood is the way to keep healthy, so you can work on other skills like fighting.
The basics can also be boring but are necessary to build a good base to play this game.


I got tired of eating anchovies and shrimp ( they don't keep your health up to long ) but they kept me going as I tried to collect enough coin to buy a fishing rod and some bait.

I found the fishing shop in Port Sarim which is a little west and a bit south of Draynor Village.

I bought a fishing rod and stocked up on bait and headed back to the fishing hole south of Draynor Village.

I checked out the map and fished west of Port Sarim, fishing was good but it is a long way way to the nearest bank, even with running it takes a bit of time.

You soon run out of energy for running and the only way I have found to get the running energy back up, is by walking (tried eating and that did not work).

Related Tags: runescape hacks, runescape cheats, runescape tips, runescape character, runescape 2, runescape money, role playing game, runescape clan, runescape help, runescape forum, runescape scams, runescape loans, runescape money cheats, runescape quest help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home