Sunday, January 01, 2006

Lumbridge

 

This is where I ended up after i finisdedTutorial Island, I was told to go out and kill some trolls, which i did , good thing they are not to hard to kill.

After about an hour I had some money and other things and bones lots of them , I remembered that i was told to bury them and did, now I had more room and soon filled thatup with more things i did not know what they were for.

I went looking for a bank to deposit them, I thought this is easy, and just when I had the bank in sight, some dude attacked me and I was soon dead, back to Lumbridge to start all over with everything I had collected up, gone!!

to be continued:

Related Tags: runescape hacks, runescape cheats, runescape tips, runescape character, runescape 2, runescape money, role playing game, runescape clan, runescape help, runescape forum, runescape scams, runescape loans, runescape money cheats, runescape quest help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home