Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Lumbridge to Draynor Village

 

After I have been killed and sent back to Lumbridge to start over again,I thought I would be very carefull on how I would go to the bank after collecting up some coins and other good stuff.

I went by the jail and the gaurd came out and started to beat on me but I did get across the raod and he stopped.

Since that time I stay outside of the territory that he is gaurding, later on when I get to a higher level I will go back and return the favour.

After depositing my meager amount of goodies in the bank in Draynor Village, when I get wiped out again, there will be a little bit to get me going again.

I met with some one that new my name and he hailed me, but I was fighting a Troll and payed no attention to him and kept on trying to survive, I guees I should have been more friendly to him as he thought I was ignorant and, " poof" he was gone.

I found out later that these wizards leave you with some goodies. Hope I meet up with him again :-).

Related Tags: runescape hacks, runescape cheats, runescape tips, runescape character, runescape 2, runescape money, role playing game, runescape clan, runescape help, runescape forum, runescape scams, runescape loans, runescape money cheats, runescape quest help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home