Monday, January 16, 2006

Underground trails

 

I checked out the the trapdoor just west of Lumbridge and went through to the far end and past the zombies running as fast as I could, just like running the gauntlet.

At the far end there was and exit, up the ladder I found myself just west of the bank in Draynor Village .

This route was much faster than going up the trails and around the area where the gaurds are, I am not strong enough to take them on yet, but sooner or later I will be, then its revenge time.

I went fishing and was doing just fine when angry fish came up and ate my net, so much for fishing.

Good thing I had a few coins so I could go over to Port Sarim to the fishing store and buy a new small net.

Related Tags: runescape hacks, runescape cheats, runescape tips, runescape character, runescape 2, runescape money, role playing game, runescape clan, runescape help, runescape forum, runescape scams, runescape loans, runescape money cheats, runescape quest help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home