Thursday, January 12, 2006

getting you levels up

 

working on getting your levels up will take a quite a long time if you want to work on all of the levels as you go along.

If you are only going to work on a couple, I would work on strength and defence first since you will be doing a lot of killing to get all the goodies that are dropped as you kill various creatures.

Your hit level will go up as you fight, at first you will be able to go up levels fairly quickly, but they are progressivly harder to reach. Fishing and woodcutting are the same, the more you cut and fish the longer it takes to get to the next level.

I can't a amagine how long it takes to reach level 90 or 100, but you do see some of those players wandering around the free world.

I have been able to survive a little better lately by staying away from some places.
Until I get my levels up high enough to take on some of the higher level creatures I will have to keep my run energy up at 100%

Related Tags: runescape hacks, runescape cheats, runescape tips, runescape character, runescape 2, runescape money, role playing game, runescape clan, runescape help, runescape forum, runescape scams, runescape loans, runescape money cheats, runescape quest help

1 Comments:

Blogger spanesar said...

pretty cool. You can visit mine at http://www.sameer12.blogspot.com/

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home